Delivery and 14 day returns* Not including helmets.
You can return any item within 14 days with the exception of helmets, and we will gladly replace the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging to formulate a proper return within the terms of the delivery and returns service provision.
We recommend that you use an insured, recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Who do we use to deliver your order?
MC-Hub utilise a framework of reputable delivery firms across the UK and Europe. It will be delivered using one or more of the above. Our back office systems are fully integrated with our POS system, which means that the second your parcel is dispatched you will be sent an email containing your tracking details / if appropriate. This allows both you and us to track your parcel’s every move from our door to yours!
Small items and low value items (excluding helmets and tyres) are usually sent via Royal Mail. UPS, DPD and Royal Mail make daily collections from our store in the UK. Higher value items requiring a higher grade insurance and delivery signatures are sent using a higher grade delivery service.
Points to note
- Our 14 day returns policy does not affect your statutory right to cancel as mentioned in the Terms & Conditions.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging / out of zone delivery areas will incur a surcharge at checkout, this may be done manually and require an alternate payment method.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address unless otherwise stated.
- Returned items paid for via finance may incur an administration fee. See Terms & Conditions for full details.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability / any other external forces.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
- For certain bike specific goods, we will take payment at the point of ordering from our supplier.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
- Terms & Conditions Apply.
- For any other queries on your specific delivery requirement and any question you may have on your location please call the team on: 01254 704 335